We at CC Lynch and Associates are excited about our newest flow meter for drinking water, wastewater and thermal energy monitoring; by FLEXIM.
FLEXIM offers portable and permanent metering solutions with external pipe “clamp-on” technology and ultrasonic sound.
Advantages of FLEXIM ultrasonic clamp-on meters include:
- Quick and Easy Installation without process interruption or flow by-pass
- Low installation and operation costs (independent of pipe pressure and size)
- Non-intrusive sensing, no moving parts
- AWWA Approved, ASME MFC 5M and ANSI C750 Compliant
- Sensors NIST Traceable Calibration. Easily recalibrated back at the factory
- Pipe Diameter: 0.25 in to 256 in.
- Range: 0.01 ft/sec to 80 ft/sec.
- Accuracy: Better than +/- 1% ‘out of box’, capable of +/- 0.25%
- Sensitive enough for night flows, leak detection, water loss, non-revenue water audits
- Stable and reliable measuring results even under difficult conditions through unique adaptive signal processing
- SCADA ready; plus internal data logger
Application Guarantee: If it doesn’t work, Flexim will take it back.
Check out our Flow Meter pages or Contact Us to learn more about FLEXIM Flow Meters.
|FLEXUS F601 Multifunctional Portable Meter||FLEXUS F704 Permanent Installing Flow Meter|