Beginning in October 2012 Teledyne Isco will begin shipping their newest addition to the refrigerated sampler market, the Isco 5800 Refrigerated Sampler. This sampler will replace and expand upon the modular concept that was used with the Isco 4700 Refrigerated Sampler. All of the same features found on the 4700 are still available so there is virtually no learning curve for 4700 users. The Isco 5800 Refrigerated Sampler has expanded programming features, and more robust temperature sensors and refrigeration components. Corrosion resistance testing results performed on the 5800’s refrigeration system are equivalent to the results from the 6712FR.
- Handholds molded into the body
- Screen flashes to alert the user of an exception or alarm condition
- Store and recall up to 4 different programs
- Pause and Resume feature standard
- Auto rerun program option
- Dryer added to refrigeration for extended life
- Improved epoxy coated temperature sensors
- Repositioned refrigeration heaters (defrost) to protect power supply
- Compressor start relay encapsulated to protect from moisture
- High performance plastic pump housing
- View and download sample summary reports
- Accurate sample volumes even with non-standard bottle configurations
As a result of the release of this new sampler model and discontinuation of the Isco 4700 Refrigerated Sampler please update specs on future bid jobs to reflect the new Isco 5800 Refrigerated Sampler. Isco 4700 Refrigerated Samplers will be available to ship on existing orders for a limited time. For updated product specifications or additional information please contact your nearest representative.