Closed & Open Channel Flow Meters.
With your application and budget in mind, let us help determine the best flow measurement tool for you. We work with a variety of manufacturers to measure flow within closed pipes, open channels, flumes and river applications No application is too big or too small.
- HEAVY DUTY COMPOSITE BARRELS • 48”, 60”, and 72” diameter barrels are standard, custom sizes are also available.
- WATERTIGHT - one-piece construction with an integral bottom that completely eliminates infiltration.
- LIGHTWEIGHT - weighs less than 10% of a comparable concrete structure, which facilitates a faster and easier installation.
- CORROSION RESISTANT - extremely resistant to numerous chemicals, salt water, corrosive soil conditions, ground water, and electrolysis.
- STRONG AND DURABLE - built to exceed the structural requirements of ASTM D-3753.
- Smooth white interior gel coat finish provides a clean workspace inside the manhole, and maximizes available illumination.
- COST EFFECTIVE - an excellent alternative to expensive large underground installations.