Plasti-Fab Enclosures & Shelters
C.C. Lynch offers a wide variety of ancillary items to complete your water quality or water quantity measurement project needs. Solar panels, equipment shelters, communication protocol converters, weather stations, and more.
Automatic Sampler Enclosures
Protect your sampler investment from theft or the effects of weather with an enclosure designed for a perfect fit
- Easy Access - Gull wing doors lift up and out of the way to allow unhindered access to the top and front of the instrument.
- Equipment Security - Stainless steel hinges and lockable “T” handles protect internal sampler and instruments.
- Single Piece Integrity - Shelter and cover are each molded as a single unit with no external seams or welds. Floor is integral with sides.
- Sandwich Construction - Insulated model uses 1” polyurethane foam core between fiberglass reinforced polyester skins.
- Integral Floor - Insulated floor with raised threshold provides protection for expensive samplers and instruments against moisture picked up from concrete floors and water infiltration.
Rotating Scum Skimmer
The FRP Rotating Scum Skimmer is designed for rectangular basins. Typical sizes range from 6 ft. to 20 ft. in length, and 6 inches to 18 inches in diameter. Most are manually operated with a lever arm. A hand wheel or electric operator are available options.
- Adjustable Seals
- Low Maintenance
- Light Weight
- Engineered & Built to Order
Metal Enclosure Box
(Three Different Sizes : BBA-1, BBA-2, BBA-3)
Materials: Aluminum, Stainless Steel (304 or 316)
Back Panel Dimensions (HxW - IN)
- Custom designed assembly (e.g., charge controller, breakers, wiring, back panel)
- Door fan
- Banding attachment
- Heat Stripping
- Sun Shields
- Key Lock
- Remote Location Installations requiring solar power
- Protection of instrumentation such as
- ISCO Signature flow meters
- In-Situ water quality equipment
- Krohne flow transmitters
- Telemetry equipment