Teledyne ISCO is a leading manufacturer and supplier of rugged, reliable instruments for water and wastewater sampling and monitoring.
Teledyne ISCO's flowmeters and samplers are the first choice for use in demanding applications.
- Active Stormwater Runoff Monitoring
- High Velocity Flow Monitoring in a Sanitary Sewer using Laser Flow
- Industrial Discharge Effluent Monitoring
- Industrial Pre- and Post-Treatment Monitoring
- LaserFlow Velocity Sensor and Signature Flow Meter Redundant Flow Measurement
- Monitoring Pump Station Performance
- Pushing Data From Remote Locations
Flowmeter and Level Measuring Instruments
LaserFlow® and LaserFlow® EX Non-Contact, Sub-Surface Sensors
Remotely measure flow in open channels with non-contact Laser Doppler Velocity technology and non-contact Ultrasonic Level technology.
- Non-contact velocity and level measurement
- Single or multipoint velocity measurement below the liquid’s surface
- No dead band from measurement point
- The non-contact sensor avoids the need of unsafe and time consuming confined space entry for preventive maintenance
- LaserFlow EX for intrinsically safe applications in Class 1, Division 1,ATEX Zone 0 areas
Highly flexible monitoring platform, adapting right along with your current need and any future changes in your monitoring requirements.
- Cost effective and easy installation with simple programming and interchangeable sensors
- Integration with multiple input, output and communications options
- Provides a common data recording, reporting and communication platform for multiple parameters
- Easy data retrieval options
2100 Series Flow Modules
Teledyne ISCO’s 2100 Series offers flexible, modular design and easy configuration for a wide range of networked open-channel flow monitoring applications, including Inflow and Infiltration studies, CMOM and AMP data collection, and river monitoring.
Compact, stackable, NEMA 4x, 6P (IP68) modules snap together to provide the capabilities needed for practically any site and monitoring requirement.
3000 Series Flow Transmitters
3000 Series Flow Transmitters are AC powered for permanent installation. They combine dependable flow measurement with versatile data transmission, to give you economical flow monitoring with the features and reliability you demand. Field wiring is connected through conduit, or with cables and sealed compression fittings.
Teledyne ISCO overs a range of flow monitoring accessories to complement your flow measurement technologies. Accessories include Street Level Monitoring tools, Data Retrieval devices, and Rain Gauges.
Teledyne ISCO offers a variety of power options for its instruments, including batteries, power packs, and chargers.
Automated Water Sampling
All ISCO brand portable samplers are built to withstand harsh environments.
- Vacuum-formed ABS plastic shell withstands exposure and abuse.
- Twin-wall construction with foamed-in-place insulation maximizes structural integrity along with the efficiency of ice used for sample preservation.
- NEMA 4X, 6 (IP67) controller rating for submersible, watertight, dust-tight, and corrosion resistant service.
ISCO developed the first refrigerated sampler designed for use outdoors without an enclosure, and continues to set the standards for weather and corrosion resistance.
The ISCO 5800 Refrigerated Sampler is designed to survive outdoors for wastewater compliance monitoring.
Our 6712FR refrigerator gives you field-proven, trouble-free sample preservation and dependability in harsh environments, along with the most advanced sampler controller available.
The Avalanche® and Glacier® Samplers combine the small size, light weight, and mobility of a portable with an exclusive new active temperature control system. The revolutionary design gives you the best of all worlds: easy transport, quick setup, and accurate sample preservation – without reliance on ice or utility power! An optional Mobility Kit with aluminum frame and pneumatic tires lets you wheel these unique samplers even over rough terrain to remote sampling sites.
Teledyne ISCO Vacuum Samplers offer dependable performance in delivering accurate samples at low volumes, while exceeding line velocity requirements at a wide range of head heights.
700 Series Modules
Now you can collect samples and measure flow or water quality parameters with one advanced sampler. Simply plug one of the 700 Series Modules into your 6700 Series Sampler (including 6712 and Avalanche models) to add the capability you need. These environmentally-sealed modules can be interchanged in the field, and can be added to your ISCO system at any time. The 700 Series Modules bring “Plug and Play” to the world of water quality monitoring!
Teledyne ISCO samplers are exceptionally versatile as well as durable and reliable. Whether you need communications for a remote, off-grid sampling site; the capability to sample from a pressurized line or a centralized monitoring location in your plant; or a way to ensure clean sampling with no bottle washing – we have a solution.