In-Situ designs, manufactures, distributes, and rents environmental and aquaculture monitoring systems. For over 35 years, In-Situ has provided water monitoring markets with innovative solutions. From aquaculture to remediation, energy, mining & research, In-Situ is known for innovating reliable, top quality water monitoring equipment.
In-Situ offers world-class technical support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through its global network of regional offices and distributors. In-Situ's headquarters are located in Fort Collins, Colorado, U.S.A. To learn more, visit In-Situ online.
Water Quality Instruments
- Use AquaTROLL anywhere: Titanium components and vented or non-vented options make it perfect for challenging environments and long-term deployments in fresh and salt water. Every detail has been engineered to be easy, reliable. and cost-effective.
- Save time in the field: Intuitive software simplifies instrument configuration, data analysis, and reporting. No training required, and no waiting for sensor warm-up or set-up.
- Streamline data management: Set up logs and manage data from the field using the Vu-Situ Mobile App. Consolidate all site information on your mobile device and tag sites with photos and GPS coordinates. Log data to your smartphone and download results in a standard file format for profiling, low-flow sampling, and more.
CT & CTD Data Loggers
Rugged, Compact Design
- Use in harsh environments such as coastal, remediation, and mine water monitoring projects. Titanium construction resists fouling and is chemical- and corrosion-resistant.
- Sub-1 inch design (1.83 cm, 0.72 in) fits narrow diameter wells.
- Reduce power consumption. Batteries have a typical life of 5 years when reading every 15 minutes. 8-36 VDC input is compatible with external batteries and solar power.
- Use the TROLL Shield Antifouling System to reduce biofouling and extended deployments by up to 6 weeks.
- Use dynamic density compensation to collect accurate water and level data in environments where salinity values vary.
- Receive factory-calibrated instruments that are vaildated with NIST-traceable standards.
- Deploy for long-term monitoring. Instruments operate with very low drift.
The RDO PRO-X Dissolved Oxygen Probe uses optical technology (EPA-approved RDO technology for Clean Water Act programs) to measure dissolved oxygen and temperature in demanding process environments. This durable probe requires no calibration or conditioning prior to deployment and does not use membranes. The replaceable RDO Smart Sensor Cap stores calibration coefficients for automatic, error-free setup.
With the RDO PRO-X, NPDES permit holders can monitor influent, effluent and treatment processes and respond quickly to oxygen and temperature changes for more accurate and efficient process control.
The RDO Titan uses optical technology (EPA-approved RDO method for Clean Water Act programs) to measure dissolved oxygen and temperature in demanding environments. This accurate and durable probe is ideal for long-term monitoring and process control.
The RDO Titan features rugged titanium construction that won’t corrode in saline environments. Calibration coefficients are loaded in the RDO Smart Sensor Cap to simplify deployment and reduce maintenance complexity. With the flexible Modbus RS485 protocol, you can integrate the RDO Titan with PLC systems, telemetry systems, and/or HydroVu Data Services for real-time feedback and process control.
Water Level Instruments
Level TROLL Data Loggers
- Increase productivity: Reduce training and installation time with In-Situ's intuitive software platform and integrated components. Patented twist-lock connectors, included on Level TROLL Data Loggers and RuggedCable Systems, ensure error-free deployments.
- Streamline analysis and reporting: Automate water level corrections and post-processing, graph data, and accelerate report generation with Win-Situ Software. Easily export data to Excel, a web-based management service, or data analysis software.
- Set up real-time networks: Access data 24/7 and receive event notifications when you connect data loggers to Tube and Cube Telemetry Systems, radios, or third-party data collection platforms. Get decision quality data when, where, and how you need it with HydroVu Data services. Control gates, pumps, alarms, and other equipment using built in Modbus/RS485, SDI-12, or 4-20 mA communication protocols.
Rugged Troll Data Loggers
Rugged TROLL 100 and 200 data loggers are designed for long- and short-term groundwater and surface water monitoring. These non-vented (absolute) water level data loggers measure and record changes in water level, pressure, and temperature. Ensure accurate results by using a rugged BaroTROLL data logger. All loggers are compatible with the user-friendly VuSitu mobile app and Win-Situ PC software.
- Use in harsh environments. Solid titanium construction offers chemical- and corrosion-resistance and outlasts specially-coated data loggers.
- Select the appropriate logging mode for your project: Linear, Fast Linear, or Event.
- Deploy zero-maintenance loggers in flood-prone areas, high humidity environments, and remote locations.