As a new Krohne representative, one of the most interesting products in the Krohne offering is the WaterFlux. The WaterFlux is an electromagnetic flow counter/meter for clean water that incorporates a unique rectangular measurement section that allows for:
- A significant reduction of magnetic field excitation and thus lower power consumption.
- A unique coil arrangement that provides a strong homogeneous magnetic field that is independent of the flow profile.
- High accuracy (± 0.2% of MV ±0.5 mm/s (0.02 inch/s) Ideal for billing and revenue metering
- Large turndown ratio (1:400 and higher) allows for measuring large differences in flow rates
between day and night or for abstracting water
- Installation without inlet and outlet runs.
The WaterFlux can be supplied with a battery operated controller with a 10 year battery life, making it an ideal replacement for mechanical flow meters. Or the WaterFlux can be outfitted with an AC powered controller that provides 4-20mA, pulse, and serial outputs. Options for integral/remote controllers and submersible and direct burial flow tubes are available.
Please contact us if you would like more information, references, or would like to discuss a particular application.