Water Quality Measurement
Experienced Water Quality Measurement Service.
C.C. Lynch & Associates, Inc. has first-hand experience with water quality monitoring equipment from many manufacturers and in many different applications. Whether it be low flow groundwater sampling or on-line instrumentation for process control our staff has the experience to help you select the best equipment for your application.
- Aqua TROLL 600 Multiparameter Sonde, custom configured for your application
- Sensors available: temperature, conductivity/temperature, turbidity, optical RDO, pH/ORP, vented or non-vented level
- Two Alkaline D batteries
- Micro SD card
- Sensor installation tools
- Maintenance supplies
- Win-Situ 5 Software, User Manual, and Quick Start Guide
- NIST Calibration Report
In-Situ, Inc. AquaTROLL 600 MP
The In-Situ Aqua TROLL 600 is a customizable, powerful multiparameter sonde. It combines industry-leading water quality sensors with revolutionary smartphone mobility, allowing you the ability to collect and analyze data using the VuSitu Mobile App on your Android™ device. Rugged in groundwater and corrosion-resistant in surface water, the Aqua TROLL 600 delivers accurate data in an easy-to-use, customizable instrument. Features include a quick-read LCD status screen for visual indicators of overall readiness, battery life, internal log, and sensor status, as well as integrated Bluetooth® connection for wireless data access, and an onboard micro SD card for data backup and download.
In-Situ, Inc. AquaTROLL 600 MP Low Flow Kit
The In-Situ Aqua TROLL 600 Low-Flow Kit contains everything you need to conduct low-flow groundwater sampling with the Aqua TROLL 600 Multiparameter Sonde. Low-Flow sampling equipment is used to direct the flow of water past the sensors of the Aqua TROLL 600 during purging and low-flow sample tests. The seal between the instrument and the flow cell prevents water oxygenation prior to analysis. The 3-way intake valve can be used to divert flow for sample collection. The anti-siphon check valve prevents back flow at the outlet. The system accommodates 3/8 in. and 1/4 in. tubing, which is not included.
- Real-time data
- Instant data-sharing
- Site tagging with photos and GPS coordinates
- Auto-calibration functions and smart sensors that recognize calibration standards
- Field-replaceable sensors
- Export customizable, reusable low-flow reports as a PDF or .csv file.
- Reduce costs – Use your existing mobile device and avoid buying bulky, expensive meters.
- Save time in the field — The VuSitu Mobile App simplifies data collection, with all well, pumping, and site information in one place.
- Easy data-sharing – Sonde gives you instant results that can be emailed on the spot.
- Get built-in support — Access free, 24/7 tech support right from the app.
In-Situ Aqua TROLL® 400 Multiparameter Instrument
- Actual and specific conductivity, salinity, total dissolved solids, resistivity, and density
- Dissolved oxygen
- Water level and water pressure (absolute)
Use in conjunction with In-Situ, Inc.’s ConTROLL Pro for AC or DC powered applications with easy interface into telemetry systems or SCADA.
In-Situ smarTROLL Multiparameter Handheld
Multiparameter Handheld system
The In-Situ smarTROLL Multiparameter Handheld system allows you to instantly collect data on 14 water quality parameters, all from your Android™ or iOS™ mobile device. Our reliable water quality sensors record conductivity, pH, ORP, dissolved oxygen, water level/pressure, salinity, total dissolved solids, resistivity, density, air and water temperature, and barometric pressure, sending data wirelessly to your smartphone or tablet.
- Real-time data
- Instant data-sharing
- Replaceable Battery Pack (iOS) or rechargeable Power Pack (Android)
- Site tagging with photos and GPS coordinates
- Auto-calibration functions
- Field-replaceable sensor
- Compatible with low-flow kit (sold separately)
In-Situ RDO Pro-X Probe
Optical Dissolved Oxygen & Temperature Sensor
The In-Situ RDO PRO-X Probe is EPA-approved for Clean Water Act programs, using optical technology to measure dissolved oxygen and temperature in demanding process environments. The RDO PRO-X Probe lets NPDES permit holders monitor influent, effluent and treatment processes, responding quickly to oxygen and temperature changes for more accurate results.
This durable probe requires no calibration, conditioning, or membranes. The sensor cap automates setup, storing calibration coefficients, serial number, and expiration date. When cap expires, simply snap it off and pop on a new one. Integrate with telemetry systems and HydroVu Data Services for real-time feedback on all of your water monitoring sites.
- RDO PRO-X probe (option of 10 m stripped-and-tinned cable or twist-lock connector)
- RDO sensor cap
- Calibration cup
In-Situ, Inc. AquaTROLL 100 and 200
Water Level Recorder
Level, Temperature, and Conductivity all from one sub ¾” device. Internal batteries guaranteed for 5 years at a 15 minute data logging interval. Extend deployment times with the TROLLShield Antifouling System to prevent biological fouling within the conductivity sensor.
S::CAN spectro::lyser™ UV monitors depending on the application an individual selection of: NO3-N, COD, BOD, TOC, DOC, UV254, NO2-N, BTX, AOC, fingerprints and spectralalarms, temperature and pressure
spectro::lyser™ UV-Vis monitors depending on the application an individual selection of TSS, turbidity, NO3-N, COD, BOD, TOC, DOC, UV254, color, BTX, O3, H2S, AOC, fingerprints and spectral-alarms, temperature and pressure
• s::can plug & measure
• Measuring principle: UV-Vis spectrometry over the total range (190-720 nm or 190-390 nm)
• Multi-parameter probe with adjustable open path length
• Ideal for surface water, ground water, drinking water and waste water
• Long term stable and maintenance free in operation
• Factory precalibrated, local multi-point calibration possible
• Automatic cleaning with compressed air
• Mounting and measurement directly in the media (InSitu) or in flow cell (monitoring station)
• Operation via s::can terminals & s::can software
• Recommended by and complient with public authorities and international agencies such as Chinese EPA, US EPA and CPCB
Utilizing spectrometry, the spectrometer probes are the first and only instruments in the world that can measure optical spectra from 200 to 750 nm directly in liquid media. Measure a combination of TOC, DOC, BOD, Nitrate, Nitrite, BTX, turbidity, TSS, UV-254, color, ozone, temperature, and pressure all from one instrument in addition to monitoring for contaminants and providing an alarm when identified. There are no reagents used, no need for regular calibrations, and the probes utilize self cleaning systems for minimal maintenance requirements.
This modular analytical measurement system for water and process control allows you to monitor water quality parameters either directly from your SCADA/PLC/DCS or through a local display. Just choose your communication type, sensor module, and interchangeable sensor head and your on-line.
Thermo AquaPro™ Multi-Input Intelligent Process Analyzer
Get accurate, user-friendly in-line monitoring with the Thermo Scientific™ AquaPro™ Multi-Input Intelligent Process Analyzer. This analyzer provides flexible monitoring for a wide range of applications for complex process operations worldwide, from power generation to municipal water and wastewater.
Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ 2230XP Silica Analyzer
When system efficiency is paramount, silica monitoring is a critical measurement. High silica levels can coat internal process components, leading to decreased efficiency, diminished safety, damage,
and costly downtime. The Orion 2230 provides continuous
and online measurement of reactive silica to protect mission critical systems. Thanks to the optimized design of the Orion 2230, reagent consumption is drastically reduced as compared to other systems, thus reducing the overall cost of ownership.
- Saves costs with low reagent consumption
- Wide detection range – 0 to 5000 ppb– for complete picture of silica intrusion
- Simplified fluid handling system designed to provide reliable and accurate measurements
- Compact footprint
Thermo Orion™ 2111XP Sodium Analyzer
Meet the demanding needs of high-purity water measurements and high-acid cation exchange applications with the Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ 2111XP Sodium Analyzer. This system offers unmatched reliability in analyzing critical sample streams throughout the power/steam generation and industrial water industry. It is an all-in-one system from one of the most trusted names in sodium monitoring.
- Provides early warning detection of sodium
- Features simple, step-by-step scrolling instruction
- Offers measurements at a glance with visible backlit display
- Limits calibration cycles with Orion sodium electrode technology
- Minimizes of operator time and maintenance without use of complicated moving parts or pumps
- Detects limit of 0.1ppb
- Offers flexible application packages suited for continuous sodium monitoring in a wide variety of samples
Thermo Orion™ 2395 Phosphate Analyzer
Experience the peace-of-mind in knowing that your equipment is being protected by controlled dosing of phosphates in your water. Protect your plant equipment while enjoying the accuracy, reliability and low cost of ownership that come with the new Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ 2395 Phosphate Analyzer. Our phosphate analyzer offers continuous and on-line phosphate monitoring, critical components in water quality monitoring.
- Low reagent consumption
- Accurate and precise measurements
- Compact, light-weight design
- Simple operation
- Low operation costs
Thermo Orion Chlorine XP Water Quality Analyzer
Perform routine water quality parameter measurements in your wastewater and drinking water applications with high accuracy and stability using the Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ Chlorine XP Water Quality Analyzer. With minimal maintenance, low cost of ownership, and multiple parameter measurement in one unit, our chlorine analyzer provides one of the most comprehensive water quality monitoring solutions on the market.
High Performance and Reliability
- Proven accuracy and repeatability even in harsh sample conditions (sea water, colored water, oil water)
- 0 to 10ppm measurement range – in most applications
- Self zero calibration before each reading, enables "0" reading
- Wet tested for 24 hours before shipping
- 2-year warranty
Low Price and Cost of Ownership
- Free and total chlorine, plus pH and temperature with optional ORP, conductivity, and turbidity functions in one analyzer – saves thousands of dollars over purchasing separate analyzers