Closed & Open Channel Flow Meters.
With your application and budget in mind, let us help you determine the best flow meter for you. We work with manufacturers to help measure flow from closed pipe metering applications to open channel flumes and river measurement. No application is too big or too small.
- HEAVY DUTY COMPOSITE BARRELS • 48”, 60”, and 72” diameter barrels are standard, custom sizes are also available.
- WATERTIGHT - one-piece construction with an integral bottom that completely eliminates infiltration.
- LIGHTWEIGHT - weighs less than 10% of a comparable concrete structure, which facilitates a faster and easier installation.
- CORROSION RESISTANT - extremely resistant to numerous chemicals, salt water, corrosive soil conditions, ground water, and electrolysis.
- STRONG AND DURABLE - built to exceed the structural requirements of ASTM D-3753.
- Smooth white interior gel coat finish provides a clean workspace inside the manhole, and maximizes available illumination.
- COST EFFECTIVE - an excellent alternative to expensive large underground installations.