Tools for Monitoring Industrial Water
Automatic samplers are the perfect solution for applications requiring 24-hour composite sampling, stormwater runoff sampling, industrial pretreatment sampling, or any unmanned sampling application. Teledyne Isco offers the highest quality and widest variety of automatic samplers in the industry. We are proud to have represented Teledyne Isco for over 45 years.
Water Quality Analyzers
C.C. Lynch & Associates, Inc. has firsthand experience with water quality monitoring equipment from many manufacturers and in many different applications. Whether it be low flow groundwater sampling or on-line instrumentation for process control our staff has the experience to help you select the best equipment for your application.
Telemetry and Data Hosting
C.C. Lynch & Associates, Inc. has experience working with a wide variety of telemetry systems and data hosting systems. With the popularity of wireless telemetry systems growing and competition in the marketplace, telemetry systems have reached a point where there is an affordable option for most applications. Many times, wireless telemetry systems result in a decrease in project costs because trips to the field can be minimized. Our wireless telemetry systems offer the ability to log data and provide remote telemetry access to data for virtually any water quantity or water quality measurement device. An overview of systems we frequently provide is provided below.
FRP Control Gates
Specialty Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) gates by Plasti-Fab, Inc. offer a solution for water control applications where corrosion is inevitable. With a 25 year guarantee that these gates will not fail from corrosion why consider metal gates that are virtually guaranteed to corrode over time? Designed with a structural steel frame encapsulated in a UV resistant resin Plasti-Fab gates can meet the need of any water control gate application.
Packaged Metering Manholes
Introduced by Plasti-Fab over 20 years ago, a PMM is the easiest way to properly install a flume in an underground pipe. Integral flume with smooth non-porous bacteria resistant manhole interior.
A complete Packaged Metering Manhole designed for easy installation to solve flow measuring requirements in one clean package.
- HEAVY DUTY COMPOSITE BARRELS • 48”, 60”, and 72” diameter barrels are standard, custom sizes are also available.
- WATERTIGHT - one-piece construction with an integral bottom that completely eliminates infiltration.
- LIGHTWEIGHT - weighs less than 10% of a comparable concrete structure, which facilitates a faster and easier installation.
- CORROSION RESISTANT - extremely resistant to numerous chemicals, salt water, corrosive soil conditions, ground water, and electrolysis.
- STRONG AND DURABLE - built to exceed the structural requirements of ASTM D-3753.
- Smooth white interior gel coat finish provides a clean workspace inside the manhole, and maximizes available illumination.
- COST EFFECTIVE - an excellent alternative to expensive large underground installations.